OK, you have a bunch of CNames and static A records you have added to
DNS and now you are wondering what the heck they are for and if they are
still used.  How do you track such things?  We have some DNS servers we
will be shutting down and need to make sure we don't break anything
because we didn't move a CName.  We also need to track new changes going
forward.

Thoughts?

Brian Webb
TDS Corporate IS, Windows Server Platform Team
Senior Systems Administrator

"When stuck on a problem as often can be, try to remember G.B.T.T.D. (Go
Back To The Definition)". - Dave Seybold