The context is VMWare and systems in a Lab Manager "fenced" environment...

What is the danger of having multiple (cloned) systems on a domain w/out them
having a unique SID? Will DC's eventually get bogged down with processing or
anything? The NewSID page states "Duplicate SIDs aren't an issue in a
Domain-based environment since domain accounts have SID's based on the Domain
SID".

I have a development environment where users can check out VM'd servers..the
problem is while the IP's are unique, the SID's will be the same. What happens
if I have 5 systems on the domain with the same SID? The 5 machines do not need
to talk to each other.
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764