Anyone using Altiris Client Management Suite?  Its now a symantec product
(strike one).  I have been playing around with it and its much less
intuitive that WSUS3 for MS patching (strike 2).  It seems that to deploy
non-MS patches, I have to create a custom package.  Compared to shavlik or
landesk I can just check a box -- it's much more complicated to patch adobe
reader or flash etc..  That's just my take after about a day of screwing
around with this piece of garbage.  It seems like I will spend more time
working around the inefficiencies of this product than it would save me
time.  It has a definite "NT3.51 feel"...  Oh and I can't get the remote
control agent to do ANYTHING, sheesh.
-Devin