Rod,

Thanks - I knew you were going to say that:-)  The Juice community is not
very active, I consider that an important part of the equation.  Yes, we are
looing at sccm too.  We don't have Software Assurance, but you can purchase
SCCM outright:
http://www.microsoft.com/systemcenter/configurationmanager/en/us/pricing-licensing.aspx

--
Devin