The last time I ghosted a handful of Dells and didn't newsid/sidewalk them
they replaced each other on the domain and 'kicked' the other off, so when I
was all done, I had one pc on the domain (the last one) and the other 4 had
all sorts of weird issues, the pc thought it was on the domain but when you
went to compmgmt.msc and tried to enumerate the local accounts it would
resolve the domain accts as the sid DOMAIN\111-34-5-667-8-9 (you know the
one).

Just my .02