On 12 Nov 2008 at 15:48, Roger Wright  wrote:

> Anyone using ADrive Online Backup? They´re offering 50GB Free online storage
> with some handy features.
>
> Looks great for personal use, and affordable for business use.
>
> Check it out:
> http://www.backupreview.info/2008/08/26/review-adrive-online-backup-video-1122/

Looks like there's no encryption on the free plan at all, and only SSL
encryption on the paid plans (which implies to me that the data are not STORED
encrypted, just encrypted during the transfer).  If I'm storing anything
remotely, especially for business, is HAS to be encrypted, with the key only in
my hands.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona