Greg, please look at the hardware requirements of Hyper-V their are things
that may or may not cause you issues.  One of which is you need the ability
to do virtualization on the hardware it is not just drivers.  I only wish it
was.  I have a Dell 2850 that will not support Hyper-V but will support ESXi
and Virtual Server.  At the moment it is a doing Virtual Server and I will
admit that it is a bit of a hack but still ok for the limited about of work
I expected of it.  Hyper-V is much better and I am currently supporting 4
servers with 2 more in the wings waiting on the down time to move them over
to our Dell 2900.

Jon