Both state the new firewall's IP.

Sean Rector, MCSE

From: Steve Moffat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of NTSysAdmin
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:49 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Old Firewall IP still ghosting around network

DHCP options? WPAD.DAT file?

From: Sean Rector [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Old Firewall IP still ghosting around network

I changed the IP address of my firewall (ISA 2006) last year, and have
been moving people from the Local Admin group to the Local Users group.
When I do that, even though I have the Firewall Client configured
properly, including updating IE, the users' IE sessions still look to
the old IP address.  I've verified that all my settings in DNS & Group
Policy point to the new IP, so I'm wondering where I should look next.
Ideas?

Sean Rector, MCSE

Information Technology Manager
Virginia Opera Association

E-Mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Phone:        (757) 213-4548 (direct line)
{*}