From: Bob Fronk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: SharePoint Server

I am gearing up to deploy SharePoint Server 2007.  The main goal is to help
eliminate "Outlook as a file transport", but eliminate the 100's of file shares
we have.  But I also know there is much more to the product.

I would appreciate replies from those that have deployed SharePoint or have
SharePoint experience on what your deployment experience was and what you would
or wouldn't do again.

Also, anyone have SharePoint running in a VM?

As I type this, I am loading up a test server to experience the install process
and do some testing.

Thanks for any info.

Bob Fronk

[EMAIL PROTECTED]