From: Chinnery, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 6:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Wireless upgrade to 802.11n

We are going to replace our 802.11a wireless with 802.11n.  So far, we have
narrowed it down to:
Motorola
Cisco
Aruba
It's a small wireless network of only 31 AP's, for now, which includes
clinical staff and a "guest" wirelss.

Has anybody rolled out 802.11n and, if so, who did you go with?

Paul Chinnery
Network Administrator
Memorial Medical Center
231-845-2319