From: Alex Carroll [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 5:29 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Userenv 1006, 1030 Domain issues

I am having issues here.  This has been going on for a while and is just a
rather large annoyance but I am starting to wonder if something more isn't
going on.  An account (a domain admin) is getting locked out of our DC (SBS
2003).  It starts with a bunch of bad password attempts and then locks his
account out after it reaches the maximum bad password limit.  This seems to
happen every hour and a half or so (between 1-2 hours).

Here is the 529 from our DC:

Event Type:       Failure Audit

Event Source:    Security

Event Category: Logon/Logoff