>I'm
>assuming, for the moment, that the internal servers you're having
>problems reaching are on the same subnet?

Yep, no complexity there.

>Also, I have to question why you have two sets of DNS servers. Why not
>make static entries in your local DNS for your clients? It's more work
>up front, but it can be automated, with dnscmd, I think.

You make it sound like I did it on purpose, but the other org's DNS is
established by default on the PPP adapter when the VPN is connected.  And
I'd prefer to have their DNS resolution available when I'm connected, vs.
other workarounds.  A single entry in the hosts files for my AD domain to
avoid this problem is a very minor and acceptable workaround.

Carl