Next time I see joe I will tell him you said CPAU is a "bit fiddly to
get working". I'm betting that will evoke a giant chuckle.

It is a great tool as are are all of his offerings.

________________________________

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 1:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: deny restart local policy?

Quite right...back in the NT4 days we got around this by writing admin
wrappers that let non-admins elevate themselves for certain tasks. I
still have a few old Citrix-based apps where users need to launch them
with admin rights and I get around this now by using CPAU, which is a
bit fiddly to get working but does the job and costs nothing (
http://www.joeware.net/freetools/tools/cpau/ )