Dear all,

  We have a NFS filesystem imported from a Windows machine and a Linux machine.

  If we create a text file called "test.txt" from Linux with "content 1" and
then create afterwards a file called "TEST.txt" from Linux with "content 2", if
you try to open any of those files from the Windows machine, it will show both
of them with "content 1".

  If I try to open "TEST.txt" from the linux box, it reports that this file
doesn't exist, although I can see from the Windows box.

  This come from a test trying to perform a Netbackup restore of NFS
filesystems in a Linux box. The restore is not case sensitive so any file that
is lower case or upper case is restored as one single file. The reason why we
are using Linux to perform the restore is because our Netbackup server is Linux
and would require to perform restores from client machines the requirement of
performing netbackup restores from Windows machines.

  I hope I have explained myself well

  Thanks,

  Miguel