From: Joseph L. Casale [mailto:jcas...@activenetwerx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 1:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT - Anyone VM a Mac Leopard OS on a PC?

Don't even get me started...

Long ago, Mac controlled _everything_ related to a mac. Hardware was high
quality and OS was their own. I heard they just worked...

Now, it's a cheap intel whitebox in a fancy case with a free opensource OS that
has a generous license that lets you do WTF you want and they charge the hell
out of it?

Marketing at its best. You want a Windows Alternative? Get a laptop with 10x
the power for the half the cost, dl Ubuntu or some other cutting edge distro
(that's stable) and give her...

Such a rip off...

jlc