It's been like this for 20 years. It apparently hasn't slowed them down too
much. J

From: Eric Wittersheim [mailto:eric.wittersh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - Anyone VM a Mac Leopard OS on a PC?

Thanks to everyone who replied.  Not being a Mac user at all I am a bit
blown away that you can't have a legal copy of their OS running on hardware
that is not Apple.  I see the point but it still makes more sense to me to
let people buy your OS and run it on different hardware.  More exposure in
my mind.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:18 AM, Joseph L. Casale
<jcas...@activenetwerx.com> wrote:

>However I use a Mac.  So I must be illiterate.

Never said that, I said that if your computer literate you could see that
you were being overcharged for an Intel whitebox and a free OS that was
being sold for cash.