From: Peter van Houten [mailto:peter...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 5:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - Anyone VM a Mac Leopard OS on a PC?

I like Apple products for their hardware build [and looks]. The first
time I saw an iMac at PC World, it was so stunning, I took a photograph
of it to show my then g/f who is a graphics designer. Then one of my
post clients bought a lorry load of Mac Pros for their render farm.
Beautiful machines.

I agree about building an O/S to suit the hardware (mentioned elsewhere
in this thread). The Wang [proprietary] systems I worked on in the 80s
were strong because Wang designed the h/w and s/w together. Pity Wang
didn't have a useful *nix core in those days. Too little too late:

http://www.transvirtual.com/products.htm