From: TJ [mailto:iwebfor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:06 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - Anyone VM a Mac Leopard OS on a PC?

        The fact that I can run Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Illustrator
at the same time makes ME feel like it's more optimized.  I can also run
Firefox with 15-20 tabs open at all times, plus my mail client, my FTP client,
some utility apps, a chat program, etc

What are you talking about?  I do this NOW!  On a PC, circa 2001, 2G of RAM and
I see no major problems at all!   Really.  I am not understanding this.

I'll tell you my experience with a friend at a Mac Store....  This is a
mid-40's year old business man who runs a very successful business - he's no
dope.   He walks over to a Mac and begins going through the menus, the
programs, opens up apps and clicks around a lot - keeps saying "isnt this
cool?" and I just let him go on and on.  I probably heard "isnt this cool"
about 1/2 dozen times before I looked at him and asked "isnt WHAT cool?   What
EXACTLY is cool John?"  and with that, he looked at me and said "forget it.
you're just dont understand".

Well, he's right!  I DO NOT understand.   If I did that with my PC, he'd think
I was psycho or something.

This is what I dont get.  The machines are the same.  The hardware is the same.
 The components are the same.  The MEMORY is the same.

Ah, forget it.  I've got work to do.