Portland.  Worked from home for the past three days.  Unfortunately, we live
in that part of the US where the municipalities can't seem to justify the
cost of having snow plows.

From: Miller Bonnie L. [mailto:mille...@mukilteo.wednet.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Season's greetings

Jim-Assuming you are not overseas, which part of the snowed-in half of the
North American continent are you stuck in?

Greetings to all from the snowy, and today icy, Seattle area.  Made it in to
work again with the 4x4-I might actually have learned how to drive in the
snow by the time this is all over with.  Vacation starts tomorrow J

-Bonnie