Does anyone know about any setting or software that will disable a
wireless card when cabled to a LAN network?
I have users in a field office where another building tenant has an
unsecured wireless network.  I am trying to prevent this wireless
network from bridging onto my LAN using a laptop of one of my users.  I
don't want to prevent the users from using their wireless adaptors, only
prevent them from doing so while connected to the LAN.

Michael Tellson
Network Engineer, Colonial Savings, F.A.
817-390-2016
micha...@colonialsavings.com