*         What about the fact that it bypasses (using encrypted traffic
even) any protections you have in place to filter/monitor/scan traffic
passing through your gateway?

*         It introduces a new attack vector (files can get on that
computer in ways they couldn't have before).

*         You are trusting logmein with credentials that allow access to
your internal network.  Companies bigger than them get
usernames/passwords stolen.

*         You have less logging of intrusion attempts (to my knowledge)
than if you were going through your own equipment

*         It is another piece of software to keep updated on your
clients

*         How do you protect the usernames/passwords users use to access
logmein?  (hopefully any vpn solution would have two-factor auth so
creds aren't a free path in to your network).  I know they have some
sort of two factor integration options, but I don't think it's at the
first username/password prompt.