I'm supporting a small business that wants to use an external USB
drive for backup (and upgrade to something else later).  All the
regular external drives from WD, Seagate, etc have a backup
package that does not support server OS's.

I know that I can use the built-in Windows backup but it'd be
nice to have something a little more flexible.  It appears that
the Maxtor Small Business Edition did support Server 2003 but
that product is out of production.

Any ideas?  The basic server version of Retrospect is too
expensive for them.

RM