From: RM [mailto:r...@richardmay.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: USB backup drive for Server 2003?

I'm supporting a small business that wants to use an external USB drive for
backup (and upgrade to something else later).  All the regular external
drives from WD, Seagate, etc have a backup package that does not support
server OS's.

I know that I can use the built-in Windows backup but it'd be nice to have
something a little more flexible.  It appears that the Maxtor Small Business
Edition did support Server 2003 but that product is out of production.

Any ideas?  The basic server version of Retrospect is too expensive for
them.

RM