From: Eric Brouwer [mailto:er...@forestpost.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 11:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - Staffing Overtime

I've certainly seen companies that would rather pay their attorneys for
litigation than just pay their employees or bills for that matter.

On Jan 6, 2009, at 11:20 AM, Sherry Abercrombie wrote:

        True, but they are in effect setting the company up for a
lawsuit that the company would lose, which would result in the company
spending a whole lot more money than they would if they just paid the OT
and/or gave comp time.

        On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Eric Brouwer