Watch out setting the server's event log bigger than 300MB.  CHeck this out:

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/Windows2003/AdminTips/Admin/MaximumsizeforEventlogs.html

You are gonna have to use something other than windoze file auditing
due to this limit.  Something designed for $$ this $$ need $$.  Like I
see in other posts, you will need multiple tools.  We use MS ISA's
logging for web surfing history - it works well if setup right.

Something tells me he wants it at no cost.

hth,Devin

--
Devin