From: Phil Labonte [mailto:philfromw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 9:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Windows 7 On TechNet Now

Is the public beta live now I cannot find it...

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Christopher J. Bosak
<cbo...@vector-co.com> wrote:
> Public beta tomorrow.
>
> I'll have to wait as I don't have MSDN.
>

> Christopher J. Bosak
>
> Vector Company
>
> c. 847.603.4673
>
> cbo...@vector-co.com
>

> "You need to install an RTFM Interface, due to an LBNC issue."
>
> - B.O.F.H. (Merged 2 into 1) - Me

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.
Thank you.