Found what I needed on your site... thanks.  Might just buy the Swingkit
just to see what all it has.

From: Bob Fronk [mailto:b...@btrfronk.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:53 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SBS 2003 to SBS2008 Migration

This is a single server, small setting.  Only a few users.  Mailboxes
are relatively small to begin with.

If all goes to crap, I can just start over.  I was just hoping the
migration would eliminate the need to recreate accounts, etc.

Michael, I have not looked on your site or googled yet, but do you have
the VM migration steps on your site?  Or a link?