I am very unhappy with Track-IT. I rarely say disparaging remarks about
someone else's work. As a software developer I know how hard it is but
they don't even have the basics right.

________________________________

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: basic help desk or issue tracking software/service

This comes up every couple of months, is there an FAQ or "sticky" that
can be used for this Q? In any case, here's two free ones:

http://www.inet-sciences.com/

http://www.ilient.com/

SharePoint could be used in a pinch, but a bit more involved..

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764