From: Gene Giannamore [mailto:gene.giannam...@abideinternational.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 1:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: WAN acceleration for RDP

Wondering if anyone has experience with WAN acceleration devices or software
making RDP faster.
We are a small business with only 15 users. 10 of them use the terminal server
(2003). They complain of the speed of viewing pdfs using adobe acrobat standard
(the powers do not want foxit), and the speed of viewing images (especially in
power point and word).
I am hopeing a WAN accelerater will speed up RDP enough to reduce the
complaining. And maybe later we could see about doing something instead of
terminal server.

Gene Giannamore
Abide International Inc.
Technical Support