From: Jake Gardner [mailto:jgard...@ttcdas.com]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 8:15 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: McDonald's vs. Starbucks

For those of us in the north east know that there is only 1 place to get
coffee.  WAWA!

DnD would be my second choice.  I havn't had a coffee from McD's in a
few years at least.

If you ever get a chance to be in the area, you need to stop by a WaWa.
My dad lives in Colorado and he visited one by me (philly area) and a
year later still talks about how good the coffee was.  They also give
you your choice of any coffee additive(sugar, sugar subs., flavored
creamers) you'd like.

http://www.wawa.com/wawaweb/StoreLocator.aspx

Thanks,

Jake Gardner