From: Carl Houseman [mailto:c.house...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 6:56 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Adobe 0-day

GPO template:

http://www.shadowserver.org/wiki/uploads/Calendar/adobe.txt

Carl

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 9:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

I was searching for a way to disable this en masse on my Citrix servers, but
can't find any mention of a reg key or similar way of doing it

2009/2/23 David Lum <david....@nwea.org>

Anyone doing anything about this?

http://www.shadowserver.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Calendar.20090221

I thought I saw a thread here last week about it, but can find nothing..

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764