Carl, i did a copy a paste into notepad and saved as adobe.adm and imported and
yea...i received the template but not settings...stumped

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Houseman [mailto:c.house...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 11:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Adobe 0-day

Anytime you say "I read this morning" you're supposed to provide the URL to
that reading.

And did you read the .ADM file I've referenced, where you'll notice it
addresses a bunch of different versions?  Somebody went to a lot of trouble
needlessly to cover older versions if it doesn't work with pre-9 versions.

Carl