From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 7:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Supporting former employer

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 2:07 PM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us> wrote:
> But refusing to help a former employer for free shouldn't affect good will
> one way or another.

  Well, even if it *shouldn't*, it sometimes *does*.  I find I have
better luck planning my life around actuality than "should".  And
certainly, doing something for free gets you additional good will you
didn't have before.  Or somebody "owes you" and that might have some
value.  Every situation is difference, of course.  But sometimes it's
quite valuable to do something for free.

-- Ben
/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~