What's your price point?

Here's some more options:

HP ProCurve 1800-8G (J9029A) - 8 10/100/1000 ports for US$140 with the
HP lifetime warranty, web-managed but no CLI

HP ProCurve 1700-8 (J9079A) - 7 10/100 and 1 10/100/100 for US$80 with
the HP lifetime warranty, web-managed but no CLI

Watch for a ProCurve 2600-8-PWR (J8762A) on eBay

A ProCurve 2610-24/12-PWR (J9086A) - similar price to the J8762A

Cisco 2960-8TC-S - If you're looking at Linksys or Netgear it might be a
little rich for your blood @ US$480 (as seen on buy.com)

My thoughts:

Avoid the Linksys SRW2008P and SRW2008MP! Bad experiences there - have
to powercycle the switch 2x or 3x per day.

No experience with the newer Linksys switches, but based on my
experience with stuff 2 or 3 years old I'd be wary of the newer stuff.

Be wary of "Cisco Small Business" switches you see @ Fry's or Best Buy -
they're rebranded Linksys.

Always check the NewEgg reviews!

--