I have been asked to do this about 4 times in 12 years, so doesn't happen a lot.

René

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Peck [mailto:sep...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OOO responsibility

There are occasions we do it.  It's a pain for them so it's rare.

Generally it is when an employee had an emergency (medical, family,
leave of absence, they had to leave the office "now" type of thing)
and it is at the request of their director or above and in order to
'validate' they are in the employees management chain it has to go
through our security group which can check on this.  This happens
maybe once every month or two. And they must supply the text we copy
and paste without proofreading into the OOO field.

We have around 5,000 employees nationwide.  We are not administrative
assistants for people who forget their responsibilities and it's just
not something we do for random requests.

Steven

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Mark Boersma <ma...@triangle-inc.com> wrote:
> Only if it's one of the few that sign my paycheck J
>

> Mark

> Two rules to success in life:
>
> 1. Never tell people everything you know.

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***