Be glad it was only 5%. Mine was cut 20% indefinitely.

Tile-ToolsJohn-Aldrich

From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 1:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT - Reduction in hours, forced to use PTO

I'm not an attorney, but I would imagine the biggest issue would be how your
employment contract reads.

Although even then, special things can happen. My monthly pay (along with
that of every other administrative employee in my organization) was just cut
5% for the remainder of this fiscal year. It was not the pay I agreed to
when hired, but everyone is going through the same pain as me-and at this
point I'm just glad to have a job.

John Hornbuckle

MIS Department

Taylor County School District