From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:d...@parkviewmc.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT - Cool Site

+1

 here too Z.

I could go on and on about GE. :-(

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Yes Bob,

IN other areas than Healthcare they got some really good stuff. The MRI
machines are probably from GE I know we got a boat load of them at the
hospital here. But in healthcare with there applications and services
they really haven't gotten there heads out of there arses in years, and
it seems to only be getting worse...

Edward Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

ezi...@lifespan.org