They make a nice minigun
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eldridge, Dave
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:39 AM
  Subject: RE: OT - Cool Site

  +1

   here too Z.

  I could go on and on about GE. L

  From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
  Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:32 AM
  To: NT System Admin Issues

  Yes Bob,

  IN other areas than Healthcare they got some really good stuff. The MRI
machines are probably from GE I know we got a boat load of them at the hospital
here. But in healthcare with there applications and services they really
haven't gotten there heads out of there arses in years, and it seems to only be
getting worse.

  Edward Ziots

  Network Engineer

  Lifespan Organization

  MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I, ME, CCA, Security +, Network +

  ezi...@lifespan.org

  Phone:401-639-3505