Nobody can have a funnier name for an AP then the one I have at home. I can't
post it here cause it's NSFW but I am sure anyone scanning for APs around my
condo building will have a good laugh.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark A. Ross
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:44 PM
  Subject: Is it possible to pinpoint a WIFI connection

  Does anyone know of a piece of hardware or software that will allow you

  to pinpoint a WIFI connection?

  In other words, you are in a public location and your laptop detects 5
unsecure WIFI hosts.

  How do you know which house is using the network name "Bongo"

  (Couldn't think of a funnier name, sorry).

  Mark