From: Eric Woodford [mailto:ericwoodf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:49 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Is it possible to pinpoint a WIFI connection

wireless laptop and software like netstumbler helped locate homes in my
neighborhood.

BTW, friend says he's got an open hotspot in his neighborhood called
"poopypants".

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Mark A. Ross <ma...@sdppayroll.com>
wrote:

        Does anyone know of a piece of hardware or software that will
allow you

        to pinpoint a WIFI connection?

        In other words, you are in a public location and your laptop
detects 5 unsecure WIFI hosts.

        How do you know which house is using the network name "Bongo"

        (Couldn't think of a funnier name, sorry).

        Mark

***Teletronics Technology Corporation***
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the
addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive this e-mail, you may not
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this e-mail. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or by
telephone at 267-352-2020 and destroy this message and any copies.  Thank you.