On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Steven Peck <sep...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What kind of weird sites are you people going to?

  In regards to MSIE 6 sites, there's a lot of "corporate" sort of
sites -- they're really more like applications -- that bought into
Microsoft's IE-and-ActiveX-for-everything from several years back.  I
guess MSIE 7 broke a lot of that stuff.

> ... overtime FF eats memory and kills your systems performance ...

  Absolutely Firefox leaks memory.  So does MSIE.  I actually think it
has more to do with Adobe Flash than either browser.

-- Ben