From: René de Haas [mailto:rene.deh...@woodward.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Can not open PST files

Agree, but....

I explained the thing to a project manager who used them a lot. He explained to
me he wanted to keep the emails concerning a project together with other
documents of a project.
Seems logical. After our conversation he still only connects to 2 of them.
Any suggestions as to how we can get him off pst-files and store the emails in
a logical way so they are easy to find for him and others needing them?
So far my thought was public folders, but that is still another place to store
them, albeit a much better place in my opinion.

Thanks
René