IE Settings?

Internet Explorer's Intranet zone security setting must be set to Automatic
logon only in Intranet zone. This is the default setting for Internet Explorer.
For additional information about Internet Explorer security zones, click the
article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
174360  (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/174360/EN-US/ ) How to Use Security
Zones in Internet Explorer

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/258063