From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 3:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Pros/Cons of putting PDC/2DC on Virtual Server

All I'm saying is most shops have an old but still useable piece of hardware
with an OEM sticker on the case that would cost next to nothing to have online.
What if your SAN had a major issue?
John W. Cook
Systems Administrator
Partnership For Strong Families
Sent to you from my Blackberry in the Cloud