This sounds like what I needed, I'm like you, I don't keep up with the small
stuff and keep things as simple as possible.

Here it sounds like it's not only wasted CPU, but it stores more in RAM
(more SIDs).  On a server that is already experiencing some resource issues,
we need to cut corners everywhere we can!

That on top of the other reply, which results in the horrid SID issue when a
user object is deleted, which is the more obvious problem but can easily be
dismissed in circumstances where there is little turnover.

Thanks again!