No first-hand experience with Forefront, but from general reputation, I'd be
wary.  I use two products from Sunbelt, Ninja for e-mail and Vipre for
everything else.  No infections, reasonable ease of administration, and
support is excellent.  OTOH, on my day job we run McAfee, and in just two
months we've had three infections that in my view should have been stopped
cold.

David

--
David

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they
conceal is vital.

- Aaron Levenstein

<<image001.gif>>