Some if the things you need to watch out for are whether you are putting it
on Windows 2008 or 2003,  do you own SQL 2005 or 2008, are you using any of
the System Center products.  Like John the EDU discount just about kills any
price competition.  I use it here for that reason.  I have had to touch it
rarely, it works, it does seem to catch bugs, but it is not simple to setup
if you have any of the mixture I mentioned to watch out for.  There is a new
version coming out that I hope will remove many of the issues I had.  It
does need a full SQL to install and function correctly but it can be
installed without the management portion but why do that.  Considering how
hard NOD32 was to set up and get running Forefront could be done by a
teenager.  Considering just the install of the management portion NOD beat
on the install but getting the configuration correct was much easier to do
on Forefront.

If you have any specific questions I will try to help but there are others
using it that I know have more experience than me on the llist.

Jon

<<image001.gif>>