+1

Download the whole suite:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/0e18b180-9b7a-4c49-8120-
c47c5a693683.aspx

From: Jake Gardner [mailto:jgard...@ttcdas.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 1:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Too to find what .exe has a port open

TCPView from SysInternals

Thanks,

Jake Gardner

TTC Network Administrator

Ext. 246

________________________________

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 2:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Too to find what .exe has a port open

I have tools that tell me WHAT port is open, but nothing to tell me what
app has the port open. What do you guys use? (yes probably discussed
here before...)

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764

***Teletronics Technology Corporation***
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged.? If you are not
the addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive this e-mail, you
may not disclose, copy, distribute, or use this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail or by telephone at 267-352-2020 and destroy this message
and any copies.?

Thank you.

The pages accompanying this email transmission contain information from MJMC,
Inc., which
is confidential and/or privileged. The information is to be for the use of the
individual
or entity named on this cover sheet. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are
hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in
error, please
immediately notify us by telephone so that we can arrange for the retrieval of
the original
document.