I have some files that my backup is saying are longer than 1024 characters, but
when you put the path into MS Word and do a character count it is only about
200. What the real issue is, from what I can tell, is that you get to a certain
point in Explorer of the double clicking and you stop. There is a folder there
but you cannot go any further. You cannot delete that folder or any folders
that are above that one. You cannot rename any of the folders down the path, if
you right click on the last folder that you get to, you do not get the normal
options, no security option,  no rename option and so on. I have tried to do
this in Explorer window and even have gone to the command line to see if I can
delete them that way.  But still no luck.
2 questions,

1.        How can I delete those files

2.       How can I find those files
At this moment my backups are failing because of this and so far the software
company has not come up with an answer for either one of the questions.
Thanks

Jack Smrekar
Appleton Area School District
920-993-7062 Ext. 2123