From: SMREKAR, JACK [mailto:smre...@aasd.k12.wi.us]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 5:45 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: path longer than 1023- actually only about 200 or less

This is the path

K:\Staff And Students\Programming Classes\NHS\Eng086037\web applet
project\Coords\Coords\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java

Here is the output from the command line

K:\Staff And Students\Programming Classes\NHS\Eng086037\web applet project\Coord

s\Coords\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java

\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.

java>cd coords.java

K:\Staff And Students\Programming Classes\NHS\Eng086037\web applet project\Coord

s\Coords\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java

\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.

java\Coords.java>cd coords.java

K:\Staff And Students\Programming Classes\NHS\Eng086037\web applet project\Coord

s\Coords\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java

\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.java\Coords.

java\Coords.java>

The name cords.java is a folder in the GUI and when run from the command prompt
will also present itself as a folder.

We are guessing that the issue is that the folder has a ������� And a 4 letter
extension.

Jack Smrekar

Appleton Area School District

920-993-7062 Ext. 2123